The 8(a) Streamlined Technology Acquisition Resources for Services (STARS) GWAC II is a small business set-aside contract for technology solutions. It is designed to promote small business utilization when purchasing technology solutions for the federal government.
The 8(a) STARS II GWAC is a multiple award, indefinite-delivery, indefinite-quantity (IDIQ) contract vehicle with a five-year base with one five-year option. The 8(a) STARS II GWAC program ceiling is $10 billion.
8(a) STARS II Benefits:
• 8(a) socioeconomic credit transferrable to the agency
• Pre-competed, easy to use contracts
• Access to proven 8(a) small business technology providers
• Shortened procurement lead time
• A low user access fee (0.75 percent) built into contractor’s ceiling prices
Contractor DUNS number:
Prompt payment terms:
Contractor Program Manager:
Contractor CCR webpage:
8(a) STARS II GWAC webpage: