Beginning with a detailed discovery process identifying and cataloging item information, through the implementation of Point of Use, Automated Dispensing and Tool Crib Reorganization activities, Bering Straits Logistics Services (BSLS) can ensure that your materiel is available where you need it, when you need it.
Our personnel and our processes will optimize your use of space and location to attain the best materiel flow within your operations. Then, BSLS will plan each pertinent item within the supplier network to determine the most cost efficient stocking locations to minimize investment and maximize availability maximizing your efficiency!
BSLS utilizes the acclaimed technology of the Autocrib Automated Inventory Control Software for Tool Crib and Inventory Management.
• Inventory visibility 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
• Stock outages reduced to a minimum or Eliminated
• Purchasing and Shipping Costs Reduced
• Increased accountability
For maximum control over inventory, we couple the Autocrib software with Autocrib Automated Dispensing Units for point-of-use dispensing on the shop floor. The use of these machines provides additional benefits to our customers, including:
• Inventory accessibility 24 Hours a day / 7 Days a week
• Reduction in usage of tooling and supplies as much as 20-40%
• Reduction in operator walk-around time
• Reductions in inventory carrying costs
• Improved data collection